How do I get my legs to stay smoother, longer?

Favorite Answer

Body Brush - A utilitarian wooden-handled tool gets a makeover with softest hair and a handle designed to fit securely in a woman's shower-wet hand. As you swirl the cream on with the brush, you exfoliate and create a smooth glide for your razor. Best of all? Brushes are available encrusted with Swarovski crystals to make you look forward to what used to be a chore.

Shave Savour - A brisk splash of Aqua Velva may be the man's answer, but today's woman needs to pamper her freshly shaved gams. Whish's Shave Savour is an aftershave for gals. Scented to coordinate with the creams, it glides on like a smooth gel and its natural, nourishing ingredients soften, moisturize and softly scent your legs.

The best way to make your Whish shave come true:

Soak in a warm bath or let a warm shower open pores and soften skin.

Soak the Body Brush in warm water for several seconds. Wring out excess.

Dip the brush into Shave Crave and swirl the head of the brush over the cream.

Brush back and forther over skin, using a circular motion to let hair follicle rise.

Shave with the grain in smooth, long strokes. Re-lather and shave against the grain.

Rinse brush thoroughly and wring out excess moisture.

Follow with Shave Savour to lock in moisture and leave legs silky smooth.

After following the steps and using these three products, I can tell you that I enjoy shaving more and my legs are ready to bare it all under spring skirts. Now, we need to make sure the guys don't get any ideas about using our shaving stuff!

There is this wonderful product called VEET it is a Bladeless hair remover if u buy the one that says it takes the hair off in 3Minutes!! It is so fast and easy to use. Once its off it lasts about a month! I use it on my bikini area, legs & underarms I havent had to use it in about a month in a half since 1st wk in May. It is totally painless & so quick there is no better at home product, hope it helps, oh and it comes with a bladeless shaver that u can reuse, I know this will help happy hairless summer lol -Nay

Orbital sander ?

NAIR, and keep yourself moustirized