How can I make my boobs smaller/look smaller?

My cousin is here. She's 13 years old and already a D cup. The boys (and a lot of the girls, too) always stare at her breasts and make jokes and comments. She doesn't want to have surgery or anything. Thanks.


Thanks everyone who answered so far - that was really quick. She wanted me to thank you all.

Update 2:

Sorry for all of the extra comments and stuff - I keep forgetting to say this. She's average weight - not stick-thin where her boobs look abnormally large on her frame but not big so that they look perfectly normal. I mean, the kid's 13, D-cup wouldn't look normal no matter what really, but yeah. She's average weight.

11 Answers

  • Terri
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

    She could get a reduction when she gets older.

    Not too much you can do right now except for ignore the jokes and comments (they'll be the ones getting implants or ogling the bigger breasted women when they are older anyway).

    Go to Sears or JCPenney or Nordstroms and get sized, then find a nice supportive minimizer bra.

    Can't do anything natural, sorry!

    Working out MAY help, but it all depends on how much fatty tissue versus dense breast tissue is in her breasts. If she has a lot of dense breast tissue she will NOT lose any in the breast. I'm that way. I worked out and didn't lose any cup size.

  • 4 years ago

    If you have a 34in rib cage then try losing some weight. I realise you're not fat, but if you can lose some body fat then some of that will come off your boobs. As far as I know, there are no exercises, supplements or anything that will reduce your chest. The only way is to reduce the amount of fat on your body as boobs are made from fat. Of course, a healthy diet and exercise will help with that. As another poster has said, try Bravissimo, they are very good. They do some nice clothes too.

  • SC
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

    She should talk to a doctor; if she is otherwise heavy, perhaps diet and exercise could make a difference. D at 13 is unusual, and its too bad silly boys and girls are being mean.

  • 1 decade ago

    Get fitted at a store and make sure you wear a bra that does not push you up, but is a minimizer. You need a full-coverage bra with lots of support.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    well, there are alway's "Sport Bra's"

    Otherwise, without surgery, I doubt that there is much she can do about it. Surgery may be the way to go, because with her young age, there is a very good chanve that they could grow larger and cause her alot of back pain as she get's older.

  • 1 decade ago

    I was a d cup by 13 too. not much u can do. make sure you buy unpadded bras, and sometimes no underwiring helps too. girls=jealous. guys=perves

  • KitKat
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

    have her mom take her to a bra fitter at a department store in the mall. the service is professionally done and free. the fitter will find her bras that minimize her assets and provide support.

  • 1 decade ago

    tell her to wait 4 years, when she is 17 and packing a set of 36DD no guys will be making fun of her then.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    wear a sports bra it will make your breast look smaller

  • 5 years ago

    Wow where do you all live? You should hit me up!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.