If you don't like God, or Jesus or the HS, why do you continually go to RS section to bash it?

So many of the people have got after me for challenging the G & L lifestyle, and yet I try to stay out of that section. I ask questions about G & L persons that lead a life contrary to my and many others spiritual beliefs. Yet they demand that we include them in our fellowships. Athiests pop in and ridicule our... show more So many of the people have got after me for challenging the G & L lifestyle, and yet I try to stay out of that section. I ask questions about G & L persons that lead a life contrary to my and many others spiritual beliefs. Yet they demand that we include them in our fellowships. Athiests pop in and ridicule our beliefs and bash us, and yet many of you don't consider that persecution or "hate speach". So why do you come to fight us? If our beliefs are untrue or have no basis, why must you oppose them? Is it because you hate God so much? I mean what is you motivation for coming against us? Do you feel guilty?
Christians are compelled to share our faith, I am certian that we don't always do it correctly, but these are troubled times, I believe a message of peace in Christ is in order. Why are you compelled to share your unfaith, or come against us if you don't believe? Are you worried about a God you don't believe in? Are you concerned about your lifestyle being wrong?
Update: WOW 25 answers in the 1st 8 mins, with only one or two positive remarks. Now after 20 min I have 40 answers. The problem is that now of yu are really answering the question. You are spouting you right to be here, which I don't argue, but you dont answer the question as to why. What is so threatening to... show more WOW 25 answers in the 1st 8 mins, with only one or two positive remarks.

Now after 20 min I have 40 answers. The problem is that now of yu are really answering the question. You are spouting you right to be here, which I don't argue, but you dont answer the question as to why. What is so threatening to you about the Christian Lifestyle, if you don't believe in it? Also, if you are G or L why do you find it necessary to demand a presence in a fellowship of persons that believe your lifestyle is in direct violation of Gods word?

Sorry I didn't check previous answers, if your so upset about it why answer? (what 2 pts is 2 pts right?)

God loves you, He lives in all believers in Christ. I don't want to change for your glory, I want to effect change for Christ's glory. So do other Christians. We just only want to see you there.
Update 2: I suppose many of you did not really understand my question as most of you did not answer the fine points. Some of you did, and regardless if I agree or not, I appreciate all of your responses. My question is not so much to get an answer as it is to see how fast and how many of you attack that which you are not... show more I suppose many of you did not really understand my question as most of you did not answer the fine points. Some of you did, and regardless if I agree or not, I appreciate all of your responses.

My question is not so much to get an answer as it is to see how fast and how many of you attack that which you are not familiar with. Some of you base your answer on past experience with Christianity as a "Don't do this" or "Thou shalt not" belief system. When in fact there a lot more do's in the Bible than there are don'ts.

I offer this question for the community to review, in the hope I can continue to get the message of God out to you. Which is Seek Christ for forgiveness, and repent of your sins, I did it, many others have as well, and you can too.

Romans 8:1 For there is now no condemnation for those that are in Christ Jesus.

al 4 now B