Why do groundhogs make a splash sound when you run em over?

Well i was driving on the parkway and there was this stupid creature trying to cross it. I saw it ahead of time and was going to avoid it when i saw it start to retreat into the woods, so i stayed in my lane. Then it came back and if i had hit the breaks, i would have been killed by the big rig behind me and i was between two cars.... so i closed my eyes (so i didn't have to see the outcome) and i floored it. Then i felt the vibtayions and heard a haunting splash sound. It stayed with me all day and i felt bad for what i done. so did i do the right thing or was there some way i could have avoided this mess?

Favorite Answer

I don't think that you had any other choice. You cannot risk the life of a person, you or the other drivers who were on that highway with you, for an animal. It's unfortunate for the animal , but it should've run when it heard the cars coming.

Dont know about the "floored it" part-but it seems as though there wasnt much you could have done. At least you felt bad.

Splash?

• ugh......poor groundhog. Perhaps Bill Murray could learn from you.

yum free food

i dont know but thats really sad...moment of silence...................................................................................................................................................................... .........................................................................................................................................................k thats over now =)