Why don't the prison's in Louisiana have air conditioning?

My boyfriend is in there waiting for his trial date and it is 100 degrees in there and the prison doesn't have air conditioning! I understand he is in prison but people die of dehydration and heat exhaustion all the time and he doesn't deserve this. Ok so he's in jail people make mistakes but should he... show more My boyfriend is in there waiting for his trial date and it is 100 degrees in there and the prison doesn't have air conditioning! I understand he is in prison but people die of dehydration and heat exhaustion all the time and he doesn't deserve this. Ok so he's in jail people make mistakes but should he really be in a place where they can't have a fan or open up a window. It's horrible and inhumane. There is 2 ceiling fans for a dorm of over 50 people. Who can I write to about this? Does anyone know who would be in charge of stuff like this? The mayor, district attorney, I don't know that's why I'm asking would someone who knows please help?! Thanks!
Update: You know I don't care if you think he is a bad person or not! He didnt kill or rape anyone!!! Now in day you can go to jail for unpaid tickets that become warrants! I ask for an answer not your stupid opinions!!!!!! So if you know please help if not don't answer!!!!!