Tex
Tex asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 1 decade ago

What do you think of the lats episode of the Sopranos?

I thought it was a let down. I was hoping for more action and a real conclusion. I wonder if the Sopranos mvie therory is true after all?

Favorite Answer

Personally, I was hoping that HBO was going to call me to guest-star in the live last episode as the new Mafia boss who gets to shoot everybody on the show.

Source(s): My wild imagination

I was very disappointed too.

Also, did anyone else notice that when Tony Soprano woke up to great music on an alarm clock on tonight's episode he was sleeping in a bed with sheets and covers? At the end of last week's episode, he was lying down on a bed with just a boxspring and mattress--no sheets. He was lying there cradling his gun.

I just felt that I wasted 10 seasons on a very disappointing finale.

I thought the series finale tonight was terrible. I've been watching since the 1st episode and the series ended with a wimper. These last 9 episodes were lame, it was almost like some one other than David Chase took over the show.

ended with a great song though!

The parallel parking thing was just making me mad.

It was a strange ending. Who comes up with: man goes to pee, crook looking guys enter the door, daughter cant park, son likes onion rings.....?

I noticed someone pointed out an error in the final episode. I too seen an error.

While at the meeting, they were asked if they wanted a bottle of water. Everyone said no...the next scene, everyone but Tony had a water bottle

How could they write so many seasons of great shows and screw this one up?

it was a bummer,,,,,,bore fest

i was so pissed