Basketball...east vs west..what's the point????

this may apply to other sports too.....but taking an example of basketball.... there is an eastern and there is a western conference.....west is far better than east....east vs west does not really make sense to me.....in the finals its really the top two teams in the nba should matchup.....east vs west is a total... show more this may apply to other sports too.....but taking an example of basketball....
there is an eastern and there is a western conference.....west is far better than east....east vs west does not really make sense to me.....in the finals its really the top two teams in the nba should matchup.....east vs west is a total BS....right now spurs and cavaliers are in the nba final....this is NO MATCHUP....spurs and mavericks is the real competition....two top teams in NBA...but coz of this east vs west BS maverick lost their chance.....cavaliers are no where close to mavericks, suns, warriors, jazz and probably others in west.....i dont think cavs can stand a chance against any of these teams, then why are they in the final...again, coz of east vs west BS...its the system....i would not even put cavs in the top five...FOR NBA FINAL, they should look at TOP TWO NBA TEAMS.....not EAST vs WEST....east vs west is not necessarily the REAL matchup....what's ur opinion on that???
16 answers 16