Question about getting a mobile or manufactured home loan with low credit score?

My credit score is in the low 600s, less than 620. My husbands is in the 500s. Both score are the results of ex's, and we have been working to bring them up for a while now. We would like to purchase a manufactured home around April 2008. We have 1 acre of land that we own free and clear and about a 15%... show more My credit score is in the low 600s, less than 620. My husbands is in the 500s. Both score are the results of ex's, and we have been working to bring them up for a while now. We would like to purchase a manufactured home around April 2008. We have 1 acre of land that we own free and clear and about a 15% downpayment on a $70,000 home. Does anyone know what our chances are of getting a loan? If we cannot get one qwith that criteria, does anyone know how much more down we would need or what our minimum score would have to be? Thanks.