What do i do with JJ Hardy?

do i ride out his cold streak or do i trade him now if i get a offer? Is he just this year's Chris Shelton? i got offered jeff francour, aramis ramirez, Jimmy Rollins, Xaiver Nady and eric byrens for Shawn Green ,JJ Hardy and Carlos beltran. is that a good deal for me or should i just ride out Hardy's... show more do i ride out his cold streak or do i trade him now if i get a offer? Is he just this year's Chris Shelton? i got offered jeff francour, aramis ramirez, Jimmy Rollins, Xaiver Nady and eric byrens for Shawn Green ,JJ Hardy and Carlos beltran. is that a good deal for me or should i just ride out Hardy's slump? i htink its a good deal but i think i just wanna ride out hardy's slump beucase he is in the brewers lineup and he is gonna get alot of RBI. wut should i do?
Update: the only player i would have to drop is mark reynolds. i could drop dustin pedroia or cory hart. i dont wanna have to drop hart right now thoguh and loosing pedroia would hurt and 2nd base but i have a surplus of good SS in Reyes, Renteria
Update 2: i use to be able to afford to keep Hardy on the bench but with Texeria on the DL, im starting to think pulling hte trigger is good right now. my worst bench hitter right now is mark reynolds, and there is abosolutly nothin out there in my free agent pool, everyone is gone. matt stairs is even gone along with jose... show more i use to be able to afford to keep Hardy on the bench but with Texeria on the DL, im starting to think pulling hte trigger is good right now. my worst bench hitter right now is mark reynolds, and there is abosolutly nothin out there in my free agent pool, everyone is gone. matt stairs is even gone along with jose bautista