If you could pick any age and stay there for the rest of your life, what age would you pick?

..and why?

Favorite Answer

I think "24" is the best age to be! Your legal to drink but your still young enough to get away with partying and hanging out because when you turn "25" people suddenly expect you to have your life figured out. Your also at an age where if you date an older man people don`t freak out, and if you accidently get pregnant no one thinks you`re too young. If your successful people think your a "young success" but if you aren`t they don`t write you off yet as a loser. You still have potential to be someone!

Source(s): 34 missing 24!

5

I'd pick 30, had a lot of things figured out by then and a clear vision of where I wanted to go with my future. The silliness was over by then would be another way of saying it.

• i would pick 14 becuz i got 2 see my best friend who eventually became my bf so i would want to have it that way 4 the rest of my and i also met alot of friends in that year

I would like to be 25 again. I was born on the 25th so it was my special birthday. I was old enough to do things and young enough not to care.

• Turtle

21. Because that is the youngest age to still be legal.

Probably 16 b/c I did not realize how good I had it. Mom and dad pay the bills--all I had to worry about was gas for my car.

22 ... legal for everything, and young enough to feel like you own the world ... it's all downhill after there ... after life smacks you in the teeth with a 2"x4".

6~ because you have not a care in the world

and the answer to all problems was to climb a tree and stay there~

do we still get to learn and grow mentally? Hmmm... maybe i would take my prekids body, so about 23 and then my mental state at about 29 because that is pretty much when i got my sh*t together and dumped my ex!