Is it rude to eat European style in the US?

I spend a lot of time in Europe and the European style of holding the fork in the left hand makes so much more sense than all of the utensil juggling we do in the USA. I always eat this was at home. Is it rude for me to eat European while dining with friends?
Update: Some years ago my friends and I were dinner guests at a home in England. The children at the table stared at us with fascination as we held the food with the fork in the left hand while cutting with the right. Then we would prop the knife on the plate, switch the fork into the right hand and put our left hand in... show more Some years ago my friends and I were dinner guests at a home in England. The children at the table stared at us with fascination as we held the food with the fork in the left hand while cutting with the right. Then we would prop the knife on the plate, switch the fork into the right hand and put our left hand in our laps. These kids thought this was the funniest thing they ever saw. They were hysterical trying to imitate us.