Who is the voice of the woman who runs the Homeowner's Association in "Over the Hedge"? What else is she in?

Her voice sounds soooooooo familiar! I thought at first it was the character of Leela from the cartoon, Futurama....My hubby thinks it's the woman who plays Kevin's mom in the Home Alone Movies....Who is it? and What else has she been in?

Favorite Answer

Gladys was voiced by Allison Janney. She's been in a ton of stuff.

http://imdb.com/name/nm0005049/

Yes it was Allison Janney who played the woman who runs the homeowners association.

DAWN- The one that plays the mom in HOME ALONE was the voice of the mother Porcupine

No, you can't opt out. the HOA rules and bylaws are tied to the deed. She should not buy this house if she disagrees with the stuff. That seems like an insane amount of rules. " All tree grooming must be done by the one company approved by the board - coincidentally, this company is owned by a board member." - THAT is BS.

• dawn

I believe it is the mom from Home Alone (sorry hubby is right) Her name is Catherine O'hara. I actually met her once. She is in Beetlejuice, A mighty Wind, Dog show, Dick Tracy, Lemony Snickets, Surviving Christmas, Orange County, Home Fries, Wyatt Earp, and the Paper andVoices in Chicken Little, Bartok and Brother Bear 2