is there going to be another superman movie?

after such a triumphant return for superman is there another one in the pipeline.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Batman vs. Superman is not in production and will probably not be made for a while. Warner Bros has stated that shooting for the sequel to Superman Returns should start around March 2008, however there have also been rumors that this movie will be scraped in favor of a Justice League film.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think they need to let superman die... How many more tv progs/films are there going to be about one character?

Lets see, there were the Superman I, II and III films in the 70s-80s with Christopher Reeve, then the New Adventures of Superman, with Terry Hatcher, then Smallville, then the film Superman Returns... methinks we need another superhero

• 1 decade ago

Despite the film not making as much money as they expected, the same director has the go ahead to make a sequel. I think the main complaint with the last film was there wasn't enough action and the plot needed to be better.

They are not making a versus batman film. I think that person must of dreamt that one up, and anyway why would they fight each other?

• Fusion
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

The character will never die because a film needs to be made for every generation. I think the last film didn't perform as expected at the box office. So apperently a sequeal wont be made for awhile.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

There is.

The director's been asked to up the action in this and concentrate less on lois and supermans relationship.

• 1 decade ago

Yes. It is tentatively titled "The Man of Steel" and is set for a summer 2009 release.

• Tilly
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

yes there doing batmanvs superman

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I am a traditionalist and did not like the last movie. I hope they keep making more movies good or bad.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.