Delilah asked in HealthDental · 1 decade ago

Loose adult tooth !!!!!?

I was eating toffee bar,I bit into it and my tooth became loose!And its an adult tooth so it wont grow back if it falls out!Im really scared because it near the front!!Can a loose tooth grow back into place!??Please help!!!!!!Please!

Thanks so much!

Favorite Answer

No, it won't grow back, Go to your dentist to consult with them instead.

If the tooth is loose there is an underlying problem, bottome line. If it came losse when you bid down on something there is a chance that the tooth broke off from the crown and the periodontal ligament is the only thing holding it in place. If this is the case, it is not good and it might be possible to do a root canal, post and core, and a crown, or it might just have to be extracted.

The other scenario is you have periodontal disease and you have bone loss and attachment loss around the tooth leaving less support therefore causing it to be mobile. There are several methods to treat periodontally compromised teeth.

So, only a dentist can tell you what the cause is, so I suggest you see one.

this tooth will most probobily re-root. Just don't chew on that side for a while and dont brush it 2 hard and it will be fine .

Source(s): experiance

If it's that loose I would get it checked out at the dentist.

But, I've heard teeth can re-root.

definately will stabalize, yooull definately be ok, no longer something undesirable will take place, good thoughts, good karma, good dentists, good ladies, have relaxing, pass downtown, do good issues, get under the impression of alcohol, have relaxing, life isnt to long.