Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

In my own survey on Republicans, Ron Paul came in 1st, Rudy G 2nd. Who do you think who should be President?

my own choice is Rudy G for President and Fred Thompson as his VP

Best Answer

my chioce would be Fred Thompson for president and Rudt G. for vice president.

I would like to see a ticket with Fred Thompson as President. And Dr. Rice as VP. It would get things done!

If you really think Rudy Guliani has any qualifications at all to be president, then you have not been paying attention to the world around you and you have not studied the historical american timeline to this point. When the government borrows money from a private central bank and then in turn sells U.S. treasury bonds to communist china in order to spend unsecured credits into infinity, then you get a government that is slave to those it borrows money and credits from. Get a clue. We live in a republic under rule of law and the constitution prohibits the socialist/fascist government now in place. Wake up before you are forced to defend yourself from your own neighbors who are starving to death from the impending economic collapse already in motion by your selfish, authoritarian government now indebted to china and japan and the federal reserve for 9 trillion dollars. Research the Real ID act and the North American Union and the Amero. Vote Ron Paul or blame yourself for the inevitable destruction of our country run amok.

Ron Paul.... don't know who for vice. him and Rudy dislike each other too much and I dislike Thompson too much

we should do a unity '08 and have a president from one party and a vice president from another.

I like an Ron/Barack ticket

Ron Paul is NOT a REPUBLICAN. He is a Libertarian and a nut. What polls has Paul so far ahead. How can that be? Most people don't even know who he is so how can he be on top of polls? If the polls were taken on the Internet maybe because his minions bombard the Internet (cheap advertising) with support for him until people are sick of it. When people are sick of it they are more likely to say no thank you to him. Don't get your hopes up because Ron Paul is a LOSER.

Fred Thompson for President and maybe Mit Romney of Mike Huckabee as VP

Ron Paul is buried in single digits & will stay there. Only a handful on the fringe support him. I'd be fine with Rudy as President.

Ron Paul.

Allthough Rudy (closet homo and public crossdreser) will get the hillbilly vote (he married his own cousin) and Fred Thompson can really remember a script, well. I still think Ron Paul has the ability to think for himself.

Rudy depends too much on fear mongering. I'm personally dissappointed in Rudy because he halted all search efforts on the 14 of that horrible September, in order for a stage to be built for Bush's photo op.

Do any of you realize that the president stood atop the trapped, living citizens in order to further his own political ambitions?

I'm sure he'll have to answer to God someday.

Source(s): My son was there.

If you took your poll here, throw the results out....too many teeny boppers, bimbos and drop-outs here. They can't decide what shoes to put on in the morning much less anything as important as who the next President should be.

Jon Stewart.