I am a 13 year old boy and weigh 135 pounds and am about 5 feet 1 tall?

Hello, i am a 13 year old boy that is 135 pounds and 5 feet 1 i am kind of chubby in a way that my stomach sticks out a little in whatever i wear I work out almost every day at the YMCA I do things like 100 situps pushups and jumping jacks and 15 minutes on the bike I am usually very active but nothing usually... show more Hello, i am a 13 year old boy that is 135 pounds and 5 feet 1 i am kind of chubby in a way that my stomach sticks out a little in whatever i wear I work out almost every day at the YMCA I do things like 100 situps pushups and jumping jacks and 15 minutes on the bike I am usually very active but nothing usually happens to my weight. Could someone give me some advice on how to lose some fat around my stomach area
Update: Also for the person who said i am overdoing pushups i do 100 in reps of 25