Football vs. basketball vs. Baseball or college sports?

What is the best?

NFL

NBA

MLB

College Football

College Basketball

College Baseball

What makes that sport the best?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My preferred order:

College Basketball - More exciting to watch the kids who are playing are really in to it. Nothing like the NCAA basketball tournament!

College Football - I'm not a huge football fan but it is fun to watch you Alma mater play...but watching the other schools not so much.

MLB - I don't like watching on TV but there is nothing like be at a MLB game in the summer time watching the game having a hot dog and a nice cold beer....it's the entire experience that makes it so great. Basketball and Football games just aren't the same plus you can't really enjoy the weather.

NBA - I like basketball better than football so this comes before the NFL but it's so commercial these days and I'd rather see the players really have heart (like college) rather than these men making all this money.

NFL - Ditto except I not a huge football fan.

College Baseball - I have never watched a college baseball game so I really couldn't rate this anywhere but the bottom.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

1 basketball 2 baseball 3 basketball 4 neither! 5 baseball 6 basketball 7 depends who... 8 swimming 9 basketball 10 WNBA

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1. NCAA football 2. NFL football 3. NBA basketball 4. NCAA final four 5. MLB world series 6. NHL stanley cup

• 1 decade ago

college football or college baseball

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

College Football

Every game matters. Its just one long playoff. Plus the atmosphere at the games is incredible.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.