Jews, Christians and Muslims?

Al Salamo Alaykom (peace be upon you all) I would like to ask my brothers and sisters from all religions and especially Jews, Christians and Muslims ... if you were living in the time of your Prophet( peace and blessings be upon them all) , and you were one of the Companions(may Allah be pleased with... show more Al Salamo Alaykom (peace be upon you all)
I would like to ask my brothers and sisters from all religions and especially Jews, Christians and Muslims ...
if you were living in the time of your Prophet( peace and blessings be upon them all) , and you were one of the Companions(may Allah be pleased with them).
Whom would you like to be in His place ??

for me, as a Muslim, there are many great Companions whom i feel if i chose to pick one of them, i might be unfair towards my feelings because i love them all (and of course of those of other prophets).. but i would say " Omar ibn AL-Khattab" , that Man really breaks my heart when i read about him and his mercy after aggressiveness, his calm beloved nature... it's just amazing how Allah and Muhammad(pbuh) called him "AL-FAROUK" because he was differentiating the Truth from the False.and also, when He he came to be the chalifa( the ruler), he refused it and was afraid that Allah might punish him if a cow stumbled while walking.
Update: priglitus: i couldn't imagine how you could such thing on this great Man? i think it's you who need to make good researches.

kallenart : thanks for your care, ma'am
Update 2: priglitus: i couldn't imagine how you could say such thing on this great Man? i think it's you who need to make good researches.

kallenart : thanks for your care, ma'am
Update 3: Syed Noor : i don't understand what you have said...sorry.