I'm looking for a game called Moster Madness or Roof Rats to download or paly online.?

This game, or one like it, came standard on some pcs awhile back and I've seen similar ones on gaming machines at convenience stores. It could also be called Monster Madness or Roof Rats. You get rid of colored blocks to save the monsters on top of the blocks. Please help.

Favorite Answer

try here where u can get your free games. Unlimited downloads. No membership. It's all 100% free (PSP,PS2,Xbox and PC games):

http://ez-mart.biz/free_psp_games.htm...

Source(s): ===

OUTWAR Try OutWar its free and addictive. I play on 2 servers (Fabar and Rancid) My main account is Disorder on both servers. Add me to your allies and I'll hook you up with some nice stuff so you can pwn and be 1337. ;) I try to help out noobs as best I can so I will help get you started and even send a crew invite if you decide to play actively.