Jews what are your views on Noam Chomsky, Norman Finkelstein or Naturei Karta? Do you think they hurt Judaism?

I am under the impression that they do in fact, hurt Judaism, may it be intentionally or unintentionally. I base my arguments on the fact that they encourage negative views on Judaism as for the most part they surround themselves with Holocaust deniers and anti-Israeli groups, whose sole purpose is to destroy... show more I am under the impression that they do in fact, hurt Judaism, may it be intentionally or unintentionally. I base my arguments on the fact that they encourage negative views on Judaism as for the most part they surround themselves with Holocaust deniers and anti-Israeli groups, whose sole purpose is to destroy Judaism or the state of Israel.
In most of his writings Noam Chomsky blames Jews for the downfall of humanity or so it seems.
Finkelstein writes constantly on the myth of holocaust and argues hat it is a Jewish propaganda in order to secure Israel.
Naturei Karta have met with the President of Iran and even with Arafat (when he was alive) who openly declares/ed to eradicate Judaism and the state of Israel.
I think that self-hating Jews, far-left Jews, and the ultra-Orthodox Jews like NK are foolish to bash their own faith and not to support their own people. Because as history has shown that no matter how far you are from your faith, you will still end up being tortured by the Inquisitors, raped by the Cossacks, livelihood destroyed by the pogroms, on the trains to the concentration camps, or on your way to the gulags.
So, what are your views on this subject?
Update: Jenny read their work and you will see that they do bash their own faith. as if they are ashamed to be Jewish (Chomsky and Finkelstein that is)