what is the best HR software to use for a company?

I'm looking for a credible computer software we can use to assist in the HR department. Any suggestions?

Favorite Answer

Depends on the size of your company and what you want it to do! Just track resumes? Track employees pay? Track training? Do 360 reviews? What functions are important?

If you are a big company - PeopleSoft / Oracle is the norm.

Thinking more ... there used to be a company called "Best Software" or something like that - they had good functions.

Also - depending on the size of your company - if 5 or more employees (and I'm assuming you are or you wouldn't worry!) consider PEO / Outsourcing. Contact ADP / Trinet / etc and see if this might make sense. They handle all your HR needs and you just "manage" it. For a small or rapidly growing company, it can be a really good thing!

Best of luck!

Source(s): Years in HR.

Software Suggest has a vast List of HR Software for Small, Medium & LargeCompanies.

You can check, http://www.softwaresuggest.com/hrms-human-resource...

I have heard about Adrenalin eSystems for HR and payroll software solutions which is best for company.