Big Brother Emily Racist?

Hey there i am absolutely disgusted at Emily's choice of words used when dancing with Charlie in Big Brother...it will be shown tonight EVERYONE WATCH OK! I am a young black woman and to be honest i felt completely appauled as she said 'N****r' for no reason...it had no relation to anything at all. I... show more Hey there i am absolutely disgusted at Emily's choice of words used when dancing with Charlie in Big Brother...it will be shown tonight EVERYONE WATCH OK! I am a young black woman and to be honest i felt completely appauled as she said 'N****r' for no reason...it had no relation to anything at all. I dont feel that anyone should use the term N****r...even though black people sometimes use it amongst each other it is more offensive when someone of a race other than black uses it...but its still worng for black people to use it too. It is a digusting word tranformed from ***** to put us blacks down so no matter where its coming from its wrong....you don't hear other races calling each other derogitary terms to refer to one another...THINK ABOUT IT! (sorry if i offend anyone) do you hear asian people callin each other P**I no you dont...so stop doing it. Whats your opinion and y?

This question is not for anyone racist!
6 answers 6