Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

why do i feel so weak after sex especially the next day?

im only 20 years old but after sex i feel like i have the flu and then the next day i feel like i got into a fight or somthing and i notice i bruise easily too. like the guy im with will squeeze my -b-r-e-a-s-t and i dont feel bad at that time but today i noticed i have a bruise now is it normal to feel this weak? ive noticed also that when he f--i-n-g-e-r-e-d- me i bled also then it stopped .im going to get that checked out by a doctor but i am not a virgin but i know that its been a year since ive been penatrated since when i m-a-s-t-e-r-b-a-t-e i dont hardly finger myself or use somthing for insersion but is it normal to bleed somewhat since i havent been penatrated in a while and it was kinda vigarous ? it didnt hurt when he did anything really he noticed that i bled and then told me . i have no problem with lubracation and incersion is much easier now then it has ever been but i am worried though

Best Answer

well you just need to do it more often

Sounds like you are having some rough sex. I think ya'll need to ease up a bit. I would definately go to the doctor to get checked out just in case. Good Luck, Daisy

You're tired because it was good girl!!!! LOL But seriously all jokes aside if you are bleeding after and during the f-i-n-g-e-r-i-n-g process he may be scratching or rubbing the walls to hard. Tell him to be gentle next time and see what happen. He may just be to heavy handed, you may want talk with him about that, because otherwise you are having ruff s-e-x.

Its very normal as you have mention it has been a while since you had been penetrated your body needs time to adjust to the vigorus work out its like everything else if you strart exercising it will take a while till you build stemina for it..

Definately see your doctor. I am not one, but you might have your blood checked. You may not have enough iron in your blood. Its very common, esp. in women.

Also, after sex- try to replenish fluids by drinking a sports drink like Gatorade. My husband is exhausted after sex and this seems to help him.

Make sure you are getting enough sleep in general too.

Definately get checked out by a doctor! There might be a medical reason for this.

I would make a docors appt. with a GYN, and tell them what is going on. It could be a bad thing, or maybe as simple as anything. But you should definitely check.

<-----*blushing*