Why do we keep answers Pablo's racist questions?

Pablo has obviously had a problem with one or perhaps a few black folks and now he hates the entire race. Or perhaps Pablo has had a chilling childhood and is unloved.

Pablo needs professional help because he is also afraid to reveal his own identifiable race. We cant help you pablo seek professional help quickly.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

points.

• 1 decade ago

Jazz i added u 2 my contacts because i totally agree, I'm not sure that others understand were u r coming from..its funny how he's constantly referring to us as ******* YES N!ggas...if he (U) don't like black people then PABLO (r anyone else 4 that matter) y is that all your little brain can bring your fat azz mouth 2 say... "******" ******* this and ******* that.. expend your vocabulary and gain knowledge from this site. y make a positive situation a negative lesson. You and people like you are the reason y this world is so ****** up 2 day. open your horizons u *** whole... and if you r wondering...! yeah this is a Black Beautiful Goddess what u refer 2 as a ****** and i guarantee you "This ****** Have a lot more education (w/passing scores) that you'll have..

• 1 decade ago

For two points. I also try to make him see why he is wrong to be racist. Oh, and by the way Pablo, most people can understand what you write in Spanish. I understood what you said.

• 1 decade ago

For the two points, Querida! :D

Plus it gives those of us with a brain between our ears as opposed to mush a chance to vent at his blatant stupidity.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Racist people feed off the negativity

• 1 decade ago

To show him that he is wrong.

He does need Professional help.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hey....I just report him. He is not worth my time. Much like a lot of them in this category.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.