Why do we keep answers Pablo's racist questions?

Pablo has obviously had a problem with one or perhaps a few black folks and now he hates the entire race. Or perhaps Pablo has had a chilling childhood and is unloved.

Pablo needs professional help because he is also afraid to reveal his own identifiable race. We cant help you pablo seek professional help quickly.

Favorite Answer

points.

Jazz i added u 2 my contacts because i totally agree, I'm not sure that others understand were u r coming from..its funny how he's constantly referring to us as ******* YES N!ggas...if he (U) don't like black people then PABLO (r anyone else 4 that matter) y is that all your little brain can bring your fat azz mouth 2 say... "******" ******* this and ******* that.. expend your vocabulary and gain knowledge from this site. y make a positive situation a negative lesson. You and people like you are the reason y this world is so ****** up 2 day. open your horizons u *** whole... and if you r wondering...! yeah this is a Black Beautiful Goddess what u refer 2 as a ****** and i guarantee you "This ****** Have a lot more education (w/passing scores) that you'll have..

For two points. I also try to make him see why he is wrong to be racist. Oh, and by the way Pablo, most people can understand what you write in Spanish. I understood what you said.

For the two points, Querida! :D

Plus it gives those of us with a brain between our ears as opposed to mush a chance to vent at his blatant stupidity.

Racist people feed off the negativity

To show him that he is wrong.

He does need Professional help.

Hey....I just report him. He is not worth my time. Much like a lot of them in this category.