What do you think of men wearing mary jane shoes?

I have 2 pairs of mary janes shoes....flat, not too feminine looking, one pair looks like the Keen version. I only wear them with jeans. I wish shoe companies would make mary janes for men as i think they would be a nice style of shoe for men.

Best Answer

You are beautiful, no matter what they say...

If I ever see any I'll pick up a pair for U. What size?

• beem

Mary Jane Shoes For Men

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): men wearing mary jane shoes: https://shortly.im/UQqqb

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/av9UH

It might seem unusual a question to ask for some, but many people have a uniqueness about them and enjoy to wear or dress in a certain way or with some article of clothing that is not considered main stream. I say live and let live - there are plenty of females that adopt men's clothing and nobody really criticizes them for it- as soon as a male wishes to try something female- people are all over them like bees on honey! - if your girl friend also approves I wouldn't worry about what others think - yes you'll get strange looks at times, maybe even some snotty comments - but if you enjoy then wear a thick skin along with your Maryjane's and to hell with the world - you only live once- enjoy!

I would to find some plain black Mary Jane's in sz 13 or 14. Help Help

In the 1920's they made a shoe for a man called a "spat". it looked just like a mary jane only like a "high-top" mary jane. People could bring the actual maryjanes back into style for men

There is nothing intrinsically feminine about Mary-Jane shoes or even high-heels. The only intrinsically feminine garment is a bra.

I think I would piss in my pants if I saw a man wearing Mary Janes. Sorry, but from the depths of my soul I think it's just a bad idea.

Mary Jane shoes + Men = GAY!

I think some would! Not every man can pull it off but some will really know how to work it!