I Need A $8500.00 Loan Desperately, Bad Credit Due To Letting People Get Things In My Name. Know any lenders?

In the past I let family and friends get things in my name and they paid for a while and then stopped. Now I am in a situation to where I keep getting denied for a loan. I already got scammed out of $1200.00 from a company named Vanguard Financial for a loan that I never received and now I am really between a rock... show more In the past I let family and friends get things in my name and they paid for a while and then stopped. Now I am in a situation to where I keep getting denied for a loan. I already got scammed out of $1200.00 from a company named Vanguard Financial for a loan that I never received and now I am really between a rock and a hard place because I used my rent and bill money for that and now me and my daughter have an eviction notice to vacate. If there is any legit private lenders out there please contact me at dnncass@hotmail.com.

No private lenders that are scams please, because that's all I've been running into. I got scammed once but I'm not going to let it happen again. So if there is anyone out there that can just help me with the $1200.00 please let me know.