Jessica Alba or $1,000,000 and Rosie O' Donnel?

Would you rather have 1 weekend with Jessica Alba and no cameras or 1 appear at the MTV Movie Awards with Rosie O' Donnel, spend the night with her and get $1,000,000?

Favorite Answer

for a mill I'd do rosie on th 50 yard line during halftime of the super bowl!

Jessica Alba.

Jessica Alba.

• Tony M

Option 1 - Jessica Alba.

I would pick Rosie, purely for the money. BUT! for that amount i could get that drunk i wouldn't remember sleeping with Rosie and i could afford the counselling afterwards.Gosh i would spend a week with Rosie and be her lil bi**h for that amount(if i close my eyes really tight i can think it's really Jessica Oh Jessica). Jessica Alba is nice and all but with all of my money i could get enough plastic surgery to look like her.

Rosie. With the million dollars I could have a better life. Jessica is fine and all, but she is just another pretty face. People just go gaga over her because she is a celeb. In a few years it will be someone else. So why pass on $1000000 for her?

No Brainer, Jessica alba. Money can't buy everything. And alba is a fox

None, yet a Rouen-Y gastric bypass or a Bilio-pancreatic diversion with duodenal change gastric bypass could artwork wonders on Ms O'Donnell. regrettably, i think of she enjoys being a fat chick.

I'll take Alba any day, even after she talked badly about Tobey McGuire.

Sorry Rosie. On one condition, if I don't sleep in the same room with her and take the money!