Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

Do you think Oprah Winfrey should run for president? 10 points for best answer.?

Think about it would she make a good president and what kinds of big things would she do? and how many more schools would she open?

Favorite Answer

I think Oprah needs to get over herself. She has developed an overrated opinion of herself and if she became president I would have to move to another country.

Oprah probably wouldn't be a very good president. She'd be too focused on the problems going with other countries than ours. She wouldn't be very good with making political decisions. Sure, she'd be able to get rid of some of the problems going on in the world, but she wouldn't be able to handle the U.S.'s problems with going to war.

Basically the only major things she can accomplish would be stopping problems that do not really cause a lot of harm to the rest of the world. Yeah, all of that stuff is important you know yeah there are people starving and we aren't really doing anything about it. But like she would not be able to handle taking care of all of the rest of the events that are going on in the world. No matter what, she'd be overwhelmed with all that is going on in the world today and would just end up resigning.

Oprah could probably open so much more schools if she had that kind of power. But she would not be able to be there to attend the grand opening to all of them, she would be too busy with other important things. Being president is already a lot of work, she has a lot of work already, do you think she could even accommodate all of the hard work and effort? Opening schools would be great, but she probably wouldn't be able to open as many schools as she does now if she becomes president. There is no way she'd have enough time to do that.

No. Personally, I don't think she would win. Don't get me wrong, I love the gal. But what could she really do for this country? I think Oprah is good at what she does. Running for president would just be a big joke to the people of America. Sorry, I just don't think it would work.

She would do alot better than that other guy. If Oprah becomes President, she would move her show to the Oval Office, guests would sleep in the executive guest room, her cocker spaniel Solomon would be called First Pooch, and Stedman would be First Boyfriend.

Oprah is a good person, and I think she helps out more not being president than if she were.

NO! Come on i think of Oprah is an exceedingly effective television character and that i think of she's good at what she does yet i do no longer think of she might ever evaluate working for government. leave the Presidency to those with journey.

HELL NO! If Oprah became president she would give all our money to Africa and then we would be a third world country. Thanks Oprah! Lots of US schools could have used some of the millions you sent to Africa. How about fixing education at home first!

I cant stand Oprah, but like what she stands for.... Besides, there are plenty of people that come to mind that could be worse. One has the middle name of "dubbyah"

NO!!!!,just because she is a t v personality does not make her an authority on national and world policies.We give to much credit to movie stars and others in the publics eye.I do not want someone in office just because she is very popular.

I have no doubt she would help allot more people then any other president but I don't believe she could hold her own against war,foreign policy or dealing with other politicians. They would eat her for lunch and spit her out.She is far to pammy whammy,or a moofs.This country would be in grave danger with her in charge.I watch her show all the time don't you? Their is your answer!