Erica
Erica asked in SportsHockey · 1 decade ago

(If you'd rather not answer "WHOWILLWIN?!" questions...) Do you see a fight a happening tonight?

I'm so not talking about all that little paw at eachother with gloves thing, or cheap shots, or pushing... Haha, pregame jitters have me all hyper but anyway---I'm still absolutely jazzed about the idea of Mayday and Neil throwing down. Dropping the gloves and squaring up.

Who wants to see one last fight before the summer? (I'm not saying this is going to be the last game tonight, though it probably is...)

What do you think the chances of this fight (or any fight) happening tonight are?

What do you think the chances would be for the next game(s) if the Senators win tonight?

There is real tension between these teams. (Read: the Pronger/McAmmond and the Alfredsson/Niedermayer incidents.) The Ducks will probably try to stay out of the box so they can win it all tonight but if Neil is making their lives especially miserable, you know how emotions go. If Neil thinks for a moment that punching someone out will influence his team's momemtum for the better, you bet he would.

Sens Enforcer - I know, I know... Darn you. LOL.

jenni m - It's probably possible to get anyones number online... >:P

I should have mentioned that I'm probably especially okay with the idea of a fight because these aren't my two favorite teams...

What if one of them fought HULLY?!

(Okay, just joking...

Maybe.)

PuckDat - That's brilliant.

And I hope you're joking. Lol.

lorinhl - I know you're joking, but...

It's really no joke. Muckler = Darth Sidious from Star Wars III. I know it.

Perry just took a penalty and that reminded me that they play Star Wars music in the arena... Ahhh! Bad move!

Best Answer

I dont think so, despite what Alfredsson did, he still has respect among the players, and no ones gonna headhunt him.

I dont think anyone else will do any fighting either, Ottawa has to focus on winning and Anaheim wants to win the Cup on home ice.

A fight for either side wouldnt help any, and an instigator penalty would be very costly

I hope somone drops alfresson. I never minded him as a player but after that, someone needs to do something. I want to see Thornton fight someone because I don't think May is that much of a fighter. A tough guy, but not a fighter. Hopefully no more dives and hopefully another one goal game. Possibly in OT.

How about the league drop the shootout after OT in favour of a scrap at centre ice - 3 minutes or first fall gets the extra point.

I think that Gary Bettman should have to throw down with Ray Emery. I would watch that on pay-per-view.

lol you remind me of Renfield...yes master...anything for master jk

May fights Neil yeeeeeessssss

If I had his phone # I'd call him and request a fight for you. :)..only if it were 3rd per and Ducks are up by at least 3 goals..

i think chris pronger who was suspended will take on alfredson the guy who should be suspeded 4 the chep shot when he shot the puck randomly at scott nedimyer

I want a fight! It'll be cool especially cuz if the finals and all!

nope. it's just irresponsible and harmful to your team to fight in the playoffs let alone the Stanley cup

• Lori

Maybe Muckler will take on Burke?