New to Canada?

Do we have some French or Pakistanis decent guys in BC?

And what exactly is the difference b/w American and Canadian guys?

Favorite Answer

I'm not sure about the French/Pakistani thing, but about the difference between American and Canadian guys - I work in a popular shop in a mall (in Canada) and we get lots of Americans who shop in our store once in a while as well as tons and tons of Canadians. The one difference I usually notice in the Americans is that they're not very reserved at all. They'll talk about whatever they want as loud as they want (not a bad thing) and they seem to usually be generally very confident and outgoing, whereas many of the Canadian guys I meet are definately more reserved and shy (also in a good way!) The Canadian guys seem like they can be more humble. But of course it doesn't make a difference really because everyone's different no matter what their nationality

Source(s): Experience

The difference between American and Canadian guys are just their citizenships. That's all it takes....

Americans are proud to be American while some Canadians pretend to be American

• kc

poor girl,

What's all that aboot?