Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

New to Canada?

Do we have some French or Pakistanis decent guys in BC?

And what exactly is the difference b/w American and Canadian guys?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm not sure about the French/Pakistani thing, but about the difference between American and Canadian guys - I work in a popular shop in a mall (in Canada) and we get lots of Americans who shop in our store once in a while as well as tons and tons of Canadians. The one difference I usually notice in the Americans is that they're not very reserved at all. They'll talk about whatever they want as loud as they want (not a bad thing) and they seem to usually be generally very confident and outgoing, whereas many of the Canadian guys I meet are definately more reserved and shy (also in a good way!) The Canadian guys seem like they can be more humble. But of course it doesn't make a difference really because everyone's different no matter what their nationality

Source(s): Experience
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The difference between American and Canadian guys are just their citizenships. That's all it takes....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Americans are proud to be American while some Canadians pretend to be American

• kc
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

poor girl,

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What's all that aboot?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.