Bios updates?

ok ive been having these errors lately the comp would just restart so i changed how it deals with problems and found that the error had to do with a bios update.so i guess my question is, is there a way to find out the manufacturer of my motherboard without actually taking the side of my tower off,and if i do take... show more ok ive been having these errors lately the comp would just restart so i changed how it deals with problems and found that the error had to do with a bios update.so i guess my question is, is there a way to find out the manufacturer of my motherboard without actually taking the side of my tower off,and if i do take the side of my tower off about where would it say who made the mother board?
Update: well about a year or 2 ago i bought this pc from tigerdirect at the time i chose the motherboard but i dont remember which one plus im bad a keeping recipts and things like that.i got an answer sugesting to check my pc online to find the mother boards manufacturer....uh whats a good site to go to to find that out?