i dont know whats worng with my car?

its smoking at the end. want go faster then 25 mph in it makes a funny nose it never made before

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It could be your transmission but you need to be more specific when you say smoking at the end which end do you mean? and what kind of noise like a squeling or screeching or grinding? also is it a stick shift or an automatic

• gizzi
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i could propose you to drop that condescending physique of ideas, you probably did no longer comprehend something considering the fact which you knew in the past that what you have been doing is misguided and you're no longer sorry approximately it the two, you're merely keen to lie so it may pass away. enable's be straight forward, i replaced into your age too. Now that we've cleared that out what you probably did is ,on paper, vandalism, this is a offender offense and it is not spoke of with the aid of the vehicle proprietors yet with the aid of the police after a criticism has been made with adequate data at the back of it, which certainly finally leads to an arrest. I say on paper because of the fact I even have yet to take heed to that a minor have been given charged with vandalism for egging (no longer asserting it did no longer befell merely that i did no longer hear approximately such issues). If damages have been finished (the damages are particular to this manner of action, there's a definite concentric ripple result trend left at the back of) to the autos the proprietors can declare the mandatory maintenance from the coverage organisation or make a huge deal and blow this out of proportion and take it on you (or to be greater precise on your dad and mom). which could be fairly absurd and time eating. even although, be arranged, in the event that they do and have serious damages to the autos, they are going to likely win. From my journey the main you will get out of it fairly is a sturdy scare and verbal warning. Edited: I stand corrected, after analyzing some comments above it does look that egging have been given some human beings arrested and jailed. even although those do sound fairly extreme.

• 1 decade ago

Don't drive the car anymore until you lift up the hood & check the oil level.

Locate the dip-stick, pull it out and wipe it dry then re-insert it in the hole it came out of & pull it out again and read on the stick if the level is low or no level at all.

The engine will quickly be ruined without oil.

It could also be your fuel mixture is way too rich and un-burned fuel is smoking out the back, especially if it's a diesel.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

White smoke means water in the exhaust or heads If it has over heated this could cause white smoke and noise Black smoke means fuel or oil problems Fuel problems dont usually cause noise

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Check the oil level.

A engine with too little oil will start to overheat and burn, a overfilled engine is also bad leading to poor flow, and sometime overflow onto the engine causing smoking..

• 1 decade ago

What color is the smoke?

White- head gasket bad

Black- Bad news! Bad valve.

• 1 decade ago

There could be many things wrong or just one, an experienced tech. can tell you. It is good to go to a place that you know is honest, ask someone you trust who they use.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sounds like its ready for the knackers yard

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Pistons are worn , head gasket blown, or big end on way out

• 1 decade ago

Sounds like your engine is about to blow. Or your transmission.

Get your car checked ASAP.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.