Canada Canada Canada Canada Canada Canada Canada?

Im considering moving eventually to Canada!

I Love Canada (Never been tho)

Just wanted to hear your opinions on the place??

Best Answer

Hey Henry!

I've never been either, but my boyfriend has been twice and wants to live there eventually.

One of my best friends is also moving there in August!

It seems to suck people in!

Holidays are cheap so why don't you book a flight and go explore the place for a week or so, get a feel for it.

I've heard that the people are genuine and friendly, the scenery is beautiful and the weather is pretty cold in the winter! Great if you like snowboarding and stuff!

xx Emmie

• SteveN

How can you love a place that you have never been to yet? It's like seeing previews of a movie and you get so excited and love it, then you get there and it's a major disappointment because it was not as great as you expected it to be.

I'm not saying Canada is a bad place. In fact, I live her and I love the natural beauty, the friendly people, and our culture has such a great sense of humour in general.

But I think that someone should visit parts of Canada first and see what areas they like. Big difference when you are living in Vancouver vs. Winnipeg, especially when January rolls around! Likewise, big cultural differences living in Calgary vs Montreal. It's like putting someone from New York City into the middle of Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin...there will be a slight culture shock.

Hi

I live here and I love it. I live in BC so I think it is the nicest here with the Ocean and the Rockies both in our Province. The people in Canada are very nice and super funny. There are wonderful places to see and things to do. We don't live in igloos, and our winters are warmer in some places than that of some American places. We have the best Ganga in the world if you like that...

Overall Canada is a great place to live and work and I can't imagine living anywhere else

• a1a5g6

If you are eventually thinking of moving to Canada, man, I suggest you check out the sites or do a google search on where you want to live, jobs, schooling, or what you want to do when you get here. First check with the Canadian Embassey (check your local government for their number) and they'll get the ball rolling for you.

o canada

You should visit before you say you love it. I live here and I love it but depending where you are from you might think otherwise.

Canada has rather diverse weather climates and diverse communities. It all depends where you live.

beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful.

The 3 big cities TORONTO, VANCOUVER and MONTREAL have great night life if you are a city boy. whatever you are into, but the wilderness surrounding them is what I love most..

Anything EAST of ONTARIO you need to know french to fit in,... unless your just there to ski and party.

Everyone is friendly and the place is very clean by most world standards. Just be sure to return the favor and keep it that way please.

If your from the states you'll love it .Your welcome to come .

I work with many Americans who have moved to Canada and they love the fact we don't have so many social and political issues like the USA .And our cities are clean .

I also can not imagine living anywhere else .

The girl who talks about the diverse communities ...has she been to the US ?? OUr lower areas ,welfare areas...like regent park in Toronto look like a luxury community compae to the slums/ghettos in the US.

Beautiful place. I visited Ontario in the seventies. It is the place to go if you like huge, open, wild spaces and thousands of lakes. Go for it.

If you are thinking of immigrating to Canada, check out this link, it will be helpful.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/faq/