What is the best place in disney world to rent boats. I am not staying at a disney hotel.?

Favorite Answer

You don't have to be staying at one of the Disney Resorts to rent their boats. They have docks at various resorts all over the world where you can rent pontoon boats, canopy boats, and those little speed boats (forgot the name of them). You can even rent them at Downtown Disney which is the shopping area. For me, the best place to rent them is at either the Contemporary Resort or the Polynesian Resort because they are so close to the Magic Kingdom that you can have fun in the sun while having Cinderella's Castle right there with you. For more info on renting the boats, I would suggest you check out allears.net or wdwinfo.com. They will tell you pricing and the exact location on where all the marinas are. Have fun.

the downtown disney boats are very reasonably priced and range from speed boats to large more power boats.