Abercrombie?

in my school if you do not were Abercrombie you are considered a socila outcast. I HATE abercrombie so id ont weer it. That is a problem casue no one will talk to me and i sit alone. People in my school considere sitting alone emo so now i am called Emo. I dont want to be called emo so what do i do? should i shop preppy?

Favorite Answer

haha heck ya!! someone who doesn't shop at abercrombie!! :high 5: haha who cares what they think about you and you not wearing abercrombie!! its just a stupid teenager fad trend that everyone does...be unique and wear non-abercrombie clothes!

for you:

"what i must do is all that concerns me, not what the people think." --ralph waldo emerson

for the ppl at your school:

"if you judge people, you have no time to love them." --mother teresa

That is so mean. I love abercrombie, and so do all my friends. Some people try to wear abercrombie just to become "cool". We think that's just stupid that they are trying to be cool. Don't listen to them. Find your own style. Shop at target and stuff, they have a lot of good clothes. But dont listen to them you still have a much better life than them even if you dont wear abercrombie.

MAybe if you don't like Abercrombie then get Hollister and American Eagle! If you really want friends and this is the only way to do it then just buy a couple shirts from there! What is that going to hurt! (btw your students are pretty stupid if they think like that) Good Luck to you!

Forget Abercrombie!!! Gooooo Hollister!...Just playing, Be yourself. I know its hard because you have to hear then call you names. How you feel in the inside shows on the outside and they can see that you are not happy with yourself so now that pick on you. Be happy always smile and they might start talking to you. If you have to dress like them to hang w/ them their not worth your time.

if you don't like abercrombie don't shop there... but there are other stores you could try to fit in a little more that u might like better: pacsun.hollister.american eagle.aeropostale.wetseal. idk stores like that. hope i helped but do not shop somwhere u don't like just to fit in. and its not as much how u look in the clothes its how comfortable u are.[how YOU feel in them] If you have the money you could also try bebe or armani exchange or my FAV juicy couture... they make u stand out in a good wayy ok good luck=]

Tell them Abercrombie is not your thang, start up a new fashion line. Always be yourself.

no i dont think you should wear clothes just so people will befreind you. even if you do wear abercrombie and people become your freind, theyre not really your true freind, they're just your freinds because you look different. but its your choice, i hope you make the right one!

hope i helped

caitlyn

Buy Louis Vuitton hahaha that will make them faint in jealousy!

Wear some great brands that can make them get so upset.

Or else slap them for their nonsense. Just go tell about them to the teachers and have them punished what I would do.

Source(s): model

Ask yourself, would you just want to be liked for your clothes or who you are? If the style isn't you, don't wear it. You can't be happy as yourself if you are faking who you are.

• Rara

You shouldn't change yourself to be popular. Just keep being you and someone will wanna be friends with you.