IL DIVO: What would you do if you could spend a week with IL DIVO?

If you had the chamce to spend a week with IL DIVO, what would you do?:D I would take them on a tour of Los Angeles and thec surrounding areas. For instance, I'd start my tour at Olvera Street which is the historical center of the city. Right a across the street from Olvera street is historic UNION Station, From Union Station we'd go to Long Beach aboard the Metro Blue Line and go to the Queen Mary. A few other places I'd take them is on a few backlot tours of some of the movie studios, maybe even to Mission San Franando which is one of the 21 original Ca Missions which were started by Spanish Franciscan priests in the 18th century.

Favorite Answer

Il Divo, Italian for "divine male performer", is an international operatic pop vocal group created by pop impresario Simon Cowell, and signed to the Sony BMG music label. Il Divo is formed by singers Carlos Marín, Urs Bühler, David Miller, and Sébastien Izambard.

How about we start in Fantasyland? You seem to be there already. It's just 4 guys.

Frankly, I'd just want to hang with them at their hotel. I'm sure it's better than where I'm used to staying. And maybe see if we could get into some "A-list" clubs that I wouldn't be able to get in on my own. BUT, if we are talking about places to go in LA, just look at some of my recent answers, since I don't feel it's appropriate to post them here and take up space.

If I found out I could spend a week with Il Divo I would...

1) probably die first

2) pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming

3) SCREAM

Enrique Iglesias

Maybe it's a generational thing or something, but I haven't the slightest idea who / what "Il Divo" is.

I do have to ask, however, is this really a "Travel" related question?

First I'd find out what a Divo is.

Then I start by making them wash my car. Then we'd move on to laundry, windows then have them make me dinner.

I'd find out what they'd like to do and then hook them up! Beach, spa, eats, clubs...

i would take you to the paradise.

Source(s): hireyoung@yahoo.com