When do you get periods/take preg tests after taking duphaston tablets?

Hi all, I am 25 years old and married for 2.5 years now and we are trying for a baby.My periods were irregular and we had check up with doctor last month. She gave me a tablet called clofert and asked us to try from 15-20th day.After that she gave me duphaston tablets for 15 days. It is 35 days now since i got... show more Hi all,

I am 25 years old and married for 2.5 years now and we are trying for a baby.My periods were irregular and we had check up with doctor last month. She gave me a tablet called clofert and asked us to try from 15-20th day.After that she gave me duphaston tablets for 15 days. It is 35 days now since i got my last periods.Usually it comes around 35-40 days.My question is when can i take a pregnancy test? Or if periods come, usually after stopping duphaston tablets,after how many days it will come?

Thanks
1 answer