What does Fast food actully mean?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I believe they mean from order, money exchanged, to food in hand less than 3 mins. "fast" food.

• 1 decade ago

one does not wait for a waitress, then wait an additional 30 mins to an hour for food.

By the way, Whataburger in Altus, OK is NOT fast food. Has all the calories, no speed!

Taco Bell, McDonald's, KFC...they usually have menu items prepared. Nutritionally, they're horrid but it's food. Personally, KFC grosses me out so bad, I don't even fry chicken at home!

Wait, I haven't had KFC in like 7-8 years, no McDonald's since I was starving after surgery 3 years ago and it made me sick. I haven't had Taco Bell/Taco Mayo in like 9 months!

I ordered a chicken sandwich at What-A-Burger yesterday. It took about 30 minutes. I could have driven 20 miles home and made a salad.

• 1 decade ago

It means that the food is made fast

• 1 decade ago

Take out food to order and receive within 10 minutes

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Quick food

• 1 decade ago

fast food

• HL
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Food that is prepared and served quickly. Doesn't have to be cheap, just fast.

• 1 decade ago

food prepared fast

• 1 decade ago

fast: quick, now ,not having to wait(for hours)

so, fast food you do not to wait for them to catch your fish/chicken, slaughter, cleaned & cook before it can be served to you, 3 minutes max( if you're 1st in the que) you'll get your food

• 1 decade ago

food prepared quickly, handed to you over the counter

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.