I WANT a MAN outside my race? how do i go about it? or should i just wait for him..?

I really like this guy but i don't know where he stands about dating a black girl.He's a good man& we have alot of fun with our mutual friends.My best friend is dating an Irish guy & i often go with her to parties,thats how i met him.He is really cute,tall& educated.I'm just crazy about him.I want him.I... show more I really like this guy but i don't know where he stands about dating a black girl.He's a good man& we have alot of fun with our mutual friends.My best friend is dating an Irish guy & i often go with her to parties,thats how i met him.He is really cute,tall& educated.I'm just crazy about him.I want him.I think he kind of knows i like him.2 weeks ago he & I talked about interracial dating.He said"I ve never dated outside my race".I asked him if you would, he laughed & said "if it was you yes" BUT then followed that with "No i'm just kidding, i never really think of things that will NEVER happen".Last weekend we all went out,he came with a white girl.He felt the need to explain who the girl was.He said it was his workmate, but i think she likes him too.So i decided to leave them alone, instead he kept on holding my hand & whispering in my ear.He kissed my neck,hugging tight & pressing on me so i could feel his Pensis.he is sending me mixed signal.What do you think? should i make the move
Update: it's not that i want something serious though i would mind being a serious relationship with. He is just a great guy. He is so HOT yet very down to earth. I don't know if he is scared of interacial relationship or he is waiting for me. I do not know how white people go about with their courtship. in see... show more it's not that i want something serious though i would mind being a serious relationship with. He is just a great guy. He is so HOT yet very down to earth. I don't know if he is scared of interacial relationship or he is waiting for me. I do not know how white people go about with their courtship. in see that his face lights up when he sees me..everything about him is making me want him. i love the way he smells and the way he looks at me. i never found blue eyes cute but i love his blue.