NAACP? BET? Black Image Awards?

Are all racist forms of media. How would they feel about the National Association of the advancement of white people? RACISM I scream racism in the name of da lord!! White Entertainment Television? RACISM I scream racism in the name of da lord!! White image awards? uh yeah you guessed it RACISM. I'm thinking of painting myself black, then i get my own show, sympathy, and a whole Month named after me, sounds pretty frickin good.

Favorite Answer

If you want a month, why not pretend to be irish:

http://www.irishamericanheritage.com/webpageirish1...

Wouldn't that be easier?

i dont think the black stuff is racist. the white ones sound dumb. let me tell u why i think so.

cuz as u know (civil rights movement, jim crow laws etc) black people have had a hard time fitting into this country founded by white people. there are certain struggles that many black ppl have to go through and white ppl dont. that is why we have t.v. and other things to cater to us because things are different for us. oh yeah the white stuff sounds kinda dumb cuz yall already have plenty of things for urself, but whatever i am not against it

if you want a show from your own color that bad, then stop ranting on Yahoo and do something about it.

BET, what is the big deal. on Comcast 5 channels devoted to blacks, 5 to hispanics, and asians. and 400 for white folks.