Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Coleslaw asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Fantasy Baseball Help!?!?

I have been in a tough competion with a dude from my league. We have been battling for about a month. He is in first place and beating me by about 4 points. THIS IS A ROTTISERIE league.Everything for my team is better than his except for RBIS. HE is beating in that by 6.5 points.

My team:

c-Micheal Barrett

1B-Prince Feilder

2b-BJ Upton

3b-Ryan Zimmerman

SS-Miguel Tejada

0f-Alfonso Soriano

0f-Grady Seizmore

Of- Adam Dunn

Utility- Hanley Ramirez

BEnch- JOhnny Estrada, Aubrey Huff, Eric Byrnes, and Gary Shiefield( in a platoon with Dunn)

Pitching- Jake Peavy, Felix Hernendaz, Ted Lilly, Bobby Jenks, Jeff Suppan, and Al Reyes. BEnch- Adam Wainwright

His Team

c- Victor Martinez

1b- Paul Konerko

2b- Jose Lopez

3b- Scott rolen

SS- Julio Lugo

Of- Carlos Lee

Of-Alex Rios

0f- Ordonez

Utly-Hafner

Pitchin- Johan Santana, Bonderman, F. Cordero, Rich Hill, Aj Burnett, Capuano,

His Bench, Mark Derosa, Kenji Jojima, Adrain Beltre,Hoffman, Barry Zito

3 Answers

Relevance
  • so cal
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sell high with the Chef!!!!!!!! he is hot right now and won't keep it up the second half. Sheffield and Dunn for Kazmir and a solid closer wouldn't be a bad deal and it would help you in ptiching

• 1 decade ago

Package Tejada with Dunn or Sheffield for an RBI producing SS. Tejada is doing nothing this year. Perhaps JJ Hardy?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

trade sbs for rbis then

try trading hanley ramirez for teixeira or a similarly talented players

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.