Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesBMW · 1 decade ago

Best place to buy a used working BMW DME 0 261 200 413?

Silver label needed for EWS system

2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    North American ecus are different than Euro or other regional computers. The silver label with tha number is for a NA vehicle, so you'll need to search only in NA. Ebay or send in a request to salvage yards. Many are linked via internet these days, and you can search on a national level.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    You can find them on

    There are a bunch of sellers that part out BMW's.... if you can't find the one you need contact one of the sellers and they might be able to find it for you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.