What's the best way to Comerica park from Clinton Township? Where do I park free?

Ok everybody i'm going to watch my New York Mets beat up on your pathetic tigers saturday afternoon. I'm coming from Clinton Township I 94 area. What's the best way to the stadium. Also, someone told me that if I park at a casino its free. What is the closest casino to the ballpark? How do I get... show more Ok everybody i'm going to watch my New York Mets beat up on your pathetic tigers saturday afternoon. I'm coming from Clinton Township I 94 area. What's the best way to the stadium. Also, someone told me that if I park at a casino its free. What is the closest casino to the ballpark? How do I get their from I 94?? What's the walk like from the casino back to Comerica? How is parking free in a casino?? Please explain everything to me? What highways are closed that I need to avoid?? Thanks in advance.

Lets Go Mets 2007 World Champions

Oh by the way I have 1 extra ticket to saturday's game if anyone is intersted!