Atlanta GA,where to post resume on bad contractor?

Hire contractor to do my basement dry wall ,sorry job,would not recomend to worst enemy.

needed to rehire somebody to fix all mess he left,

I dont want that folks go thru same trouble like I did.

WHERE TO POST BAD REFERENCES ABOUT THAT CONTRACTOR,BEST LOCALY ATLANTA GA

• A F
    Best Answer

Talk with Ga department of consumer protection and Greater Atlanta Home Builder's Association P.O. Box 450749

Atlanta, GA 31145 770-938-9900 ask aout their certified homebuilders program too.

You may also need a good lawyer to represent you to get your money back.

Source(s): When we owned a marketing co in Atlanta we had a number of contractors as clients
  • Dixie

Be careful what you say about him.You could wind up in court.Did you take pictures? Have new contractor write up about what a bad job other contractor did also.And make sure you discussed bad job with contractor that did it in first place.See if he will come clean and fix it at no charge.Then if you have done all this and you get no results you can safely post bad comments about contractor.

Not at all. Atlanta is a progressive city, just like San Francisco. There are gays everywhere, so I am not at all bothered by them, but of course there are places that homosexuality is much flaunted that it looks bad, but not so much in Atlanta or in San Francisco. One specific observation does not warrant a judgment of the whole city of Atlanta. Good luck.

Angies List, Craigs List, KUDZU - Kudzu has the best market in Atlanta

Source(s): I do the Marketing and Skilled Labor for a Contractor
  • JusMe

Angie's list may cover that area. http://www.angieslist.com