i need the name and artist of these lyrics?

had to block out thoughts of you so i don't lose my head you're crawling like a cocoroach leaving babies in my head.....

S2-o where o where can my baby be the lord took her away from me...

S3-shawn michels theme song

S4- HHH theme song

Favorite Answer

1. Blue October "Hate Me"

2. "Last Kiss" done by Wayne Cochran & the C.C. Riders, J. Frank Wilson and the Cavaliers, and Pearl Jam

Don't know the last two.

The group name is Blue October and the song is tittled "Hate Me"..Off their CD "Foiled"

The second one is a remake by Pearl Jam off their "Lost Dogs" Cd..Cant remember the exact song name,.,,I think its called "last kiss"

Sorry, but I don't know the themes to those two wrestlers...

Source(s): My Source? I own the cds..And they are really good!

The o where or where can my baby be is "Last Kiss" by Pearl Jam, not sure if it's an original or a cover.

Blue October:Hate Me...ps:i love that song!

shawn michaels song is "sexy boy:

and triple H is " my time"

there is the album called FULL METAL its wwf theme songs n crap... can find it on ebay n other places

same thing that all the other people said

number 4 18 years have come and gone For momma they flew by But for me they drug on and on We were loading up that Chevy Both tryin' not to cry Momma kept on talking Putting off good-bye Then she took my hand and said 'Baby don't forget Before you hit the highway You better stop for gas There's a 50 in the ashtray In case you run short on cash Here's a map and here's a Bible If you ever lose your way Just one more thing before you leave Don't forget to remember me' This downtown apartment sure makes me miss home And those bills there on the counter Keep telling me I'm on my own And just like every Sunday I called momma up last night And even when it's not, I tell her everything's alright Before we hung up I said 'Hey momma, don't forget to tell my baby sister I'll see her in the fall And tell mee-ma that I miss her Yeah, I should give her a call And make sure you tell Daddy that I'm still his little girl Yeah, I still feel like I'm where I'm supposed to be Don't forget to remember me' Tonight I find myself kneeling by the bed to pray I haven't done this in a while So I don't know what to say but 'Lord I feel so small sometimes in this big ol' place Yeah, I know there are more important things, But don't forget to remember me But don't forget to remember me' number 6 the good stuff Well me and my lady had our first big fight So I drove around until I saw the neon lights At a corner bar. It just seemed right, so I pulled up. Not a soul around but the old barkeep Down at the end lookin' half asleep. And he walked up and and said, "What'll it be?" I said, "The good stuff." He didn't reach around for the whiskey; He didn't pour me a beer. His blue eyes kinda went misty, He said, "You can't find that here." "'Cause it's the first long kiss on a second date. Momma's all worried when you get home late And droppin' the ring in the spagetti plate, 'Cause your hands are shakin' so much. And it's the way she looks with the rice in her hair. Eating burnt suppers the whole first year, And askin' for seconds to keep her from tearin' up. Yeah, man, that's The Good Stuff." He grabbed a carton of milk and poured a glass And I smiled and said, "I'll have some of that." We sat there and talked as an hour passed, like old friends. I saw a black and white picture and HE caught my stare. It was a pretty girl with bouffant hair. He said, "That's my Bonnie, Taken 'bout a year after we were wed." He said, "Spent five years in the bottle, When the cancer took her from me. But I've been sober three years now, 'Cause the one thing stronger than the whiskey..." "Was the sight of her holdin my baby girl. The way she adored that string of pearls, I gave her the day that our youngest boy, Earl, Married his high school love. And it's a new t-shirt saying, "I'm a Grandpa!" Being right there as our time got small, And holding her hand when the good Lord called her up. Yeah, man, that's the good stuff." He said, "When you get home, she'll start to cry. When she says 'I'm sorry' say 'So am I' And look into those eyes so deep in love, And drink it up. 'Cause that's the good stuff. That's the good stuff." number8 watching you Driving through town just my boy and me With a happy meal in his booster seat Knowing that he couldn't have the toy Till his nuggets were gone A green traffic light turned straight to red I hit my brakes and mumbled under my breath His fries went a flying and his orange drink covered his lap Well then my four year old said a four letter word That started with "s" and I was concerned So I said son now now where did you learn to talk like that [Chorus one] He said I've been watching you dad, ain't that cool I'm your buckaroo, I wanna be like you And eat all my food and grow as tall as you are We got cowboy boots and camo pants Yeah we're just alike, hey ain't we dad I wanna do everything you do So I've been watching you We got back home and I went to the barn I bowed my head and I prayed real hard Said Lord please help me help my stupid self Then this side of bedtime later that night Turning on my son's Scooby Doo nightlight He crawled out of bed and he got down on his knees He closed his little eyes, folded his little hands And spoke to God like he was talking to a friend And I said son now where'd you learn to pray like that [Chorus two] He said I've been watching you dad, ain't that cool I'm your buckaroo, I wanna be like you And eat all my food and grow as tall as you are We like fixing things and holding mama's hand Yeah we're just alike, hey ain't we dad I wanna do everything you do So I've been watching you [Bridge] With tears in my eyes I wrapped him in a hug Said my little bear is growing up He said but when I'm big I'll still know what to do [Chorus three] Cause I've been watching you dad, ain't that cool I'm your buckaroo, I wanna be like you And eat all my food and grow as tall as you are By then I'll be as strong as superman We'll be just alike, hey won't we dad When I can do everything you do Cause I've been watching you