What does the word Kazakhstan mean?
- Luciano D.Lv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
The land of the Kazakhs.Source(s): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazakhstan
- russiancatsimaLv 61 decade ago
"The land of Kazakhs" as Kirghistan is the Land of Kirghizs and Afghanistan id the land of Afghans...
Kazakhstan once was a part of Soviet Empire, now it is an independent country.
- guju001Lv 41 decade ago
Land of the Kazakhs, the suffix stan is a persian root meaning land of the...
- roche_leonorLv 51 decade ago
It's a country.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Oghma GemLv 61 decade ago
They be Kazakhs in da hood!!Source(s): Ali G.