Hi, I have a hard time finding a proctor for my online class. The proctor should be deans, resistrars, directo

r of college testing centers or continuing education offices, or school superintendents, or secondary school principles, or guidance counselors, or director of public school or college libraries. Could anyone help me find one. I live in Oakland, CA. Thanks

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    University of Phoenix - San Francisco campus has a testing center for CLEPs. More than likely, they will also proctor tests.

    7923 San Francisco Learning Center

    University of Phoenix -- San Francisco

    Usually, a public librarian will also be acceptable as a proctor. Have you checked with your local library?

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.