Can a creditor with a judgement take money from my prepaid debit card?

Are electronic funds of this type safe from creditors? I am trying to start over and am basically homeless. I earn a paycheck, but have no bank account etc. Cash is dangerous to carry and a debit card (Green Dot etc), looks safer. However, I can't afford to have a creditor take my money and therefore I only... show more Are electronic funds of this type safe from creditors?
I am trying to start over and am basically homeless. I earn a paycheck, but have no bank account etc. Cash is dangerous to carry and a debit card (Green Dot etc), looks safer. However, I can't afford to have a creditor take my money and therefore I only cash my paycheck. If I could deposit onto a prepaid debit card it would be safer for me than carrying cash on my person. I need a safe way to save up money to someday get a car and start building my life up again. Only then can I start to repay my old (revolving credit) debts, and rebuild my credit.
I am in Texas, although all of my debt was accrued in Kansas. Banks have told me that as everything is electronic a traditional checking/savings account would not be safe from creditors, so I need an alternate solution for safely building up
My concern is that any money I build up towards that end can be "electronically" removed by a creditor and leave me completely broke again