Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

What is the difference between Ann Talyor Loft and Ann Taylor?

if there is a difference. just wondering. ik this is pretty random. but rn't most q's?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The brand is marketed under three divisions, Ann Taylor, Ann Taylor Loft, and Ann Taylor Factory. The Company's Ann Taylor stores compete in the "better" priced category, and cater to the successful, relatively affluent career woman, who needs appropriate, fashion conscious attire for her professional life, and prefers stylish, coordinated looks for her leisure activities.

Ann Taylor Loft stores compete in the "upper moderate" priced category. Ann Taylor Loft collections are designed for value conscious women with a more relaxed lifestyle both at work and at home.

Ann Taylor Factory stores have become a shopping destination in their own right. They continue to evolve from their roots as clearance outlets, with an increasing percentage of their clothing merchandise specifically designed and made to carry the Ann Taylor Factory label.

Source(s): www.anntaylor.com and www.anntaylorloft.com
  • ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Ann Taylor Vs Loft

• 1 decade ago

Ann Taylor Loft appeals more to the woman with kids and is looking for some decent clothing that she can wear, maybe out or maybe even just staying in.

Ann Taylor is more the modern, upper class sophisticate who wants classic garments for a function or more high-end style clothing. Simple yet elegant is kind of the theme.

• 6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What is the difference between Ann Talyor Loft and Ann Taylor?

if there is a difference. just wondering. ik this is pretty random. but rn't most q's?

Source(s): difference ann talyor loft ann taylor: https://tr.im/JMygp
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/6pn5w

Ann Taylor Loft is Upstairs :)

• the styles at Anne Taylor are a bit more conservative, whereas the styles at Anne Taylor Loft are more 'sexy' and geared towards a younger, 'hipper' buyer. whatev.umm and.......regular ann taylor = where your mom shops

ann taylor loft = where you shop kinda of I don't know I'm mom bought me a sick vest at ann taylor loft and then she went and shopped for my grandma at the normal one.

• 1 decade ago

anne taylor loft is cheaper and more casual than anne taylor

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

same company ann taylor is the high end more expenisze different waist line pantt names one is a little more casulal

• 1 decade ago

ann taylor..for the working woman..classic tailored clothing.

ann taylor loft..easy..relaxed clothing.

• 1 decade ago

There is no difference really one is like an outlet and one sells clothes that are close as can be to perfect.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.