Physical Fitness test? Army requirements? Am I physically fit and healthy?

Im 15 years old and I weigh 137 and I am 5"6. I can run one mile in 7 mins and 26 seconds with a little difficulty and by the time im done im sweating bullets. I can do 57 sit ups in 2 minuets. Is that the normal fitness area I should be in? How many push ups, situps, and miles should I be able to do at my... show more Im 15 years old and I weigh 137 and I am 5"6. I can run one mile in 7 mins and 26 seconds with a little difficulty and by the time im done im sweating bullets. I can do 57 sit ups in 2 minuets.
Is that the normal fitness area I should be in? How many push ups, situps, and miles should I be able to do at my age?
Im wondering because I want to go into the army when im older and I need to know if I am in shape. Im EXREMELY nervouse about the Army Physical Fitness Test. According to what i told you, what would you say? Will I get stronger?
Also, what breakfast food gets you the most energy in the morning and will help drop some pounds?
Also, what time should I go to sleep at if I must wake at 6:00am?
Update: Another thing about the running. As I said, I run one mile a night non-stop in approximatly 7 mins and 30 secs. While I'm running, I have to really force myself to keep running and I always end up finishing without stopping, but I need something to keep me running without feeling the need to stop. The biggest... show more Another thing about the running.
As I said, I run one mile a night non-stop in approximatly 7 mins and 30 secs. While I'm running, I have to really force myself to keep running and I always end up finishing without stopping, but I need something to keep me running without feeling the need to stop. The biggest problem with me is boredom and breathing difficulties. The breathing thing, i do NOT have athsma so its not that. For the boredom, I have my ipod which is actually the thing that keeps me going. Without it i doubt I could do it all at once running full speed. Any tips? And any ideas for a good song that will keep me running while listening to my ipod? As relation to my dreams of going into the army, what I REALLY need is a song with drill sergants screaming at me :P haha